Terms of Service
Mail2World Spam Policy
Spam refers to unsolicited commercial or personal
e-mail. It pollutes the Internet with many copies of the same
message, forcing it on people who have not requested the
information it contains. Also referred to as unsolicited
commercial e-mail (UCE) and unsolicited bulk e-mail
(UBE), Spam ties up the Internet's valuable resources by forcing
those resources to process very large volumes of unrequested
Using the Mail2World mail service for the purposes of spamming is expressly forbidden:
- Spamming will not be tolerated.
- Any account used for spamming will be terminated immediately.
- We will notify the ISP or access provider of any spamming activity by an individual, and prompt them for action against that person.
- Using the service in any way for spamming purposes, whether directly or indirectly, will expose an individual to legal action.
- Forging e-mail headers is illegal and will result in legal action.
- We ask all new members to please read our Acceptable Use Policy.